Date(s) - Wednesday, Nov 13, 2019
Gilmer County Jury Assembly Room
Discussion of Roads and Bridges (Chairman Paris)
PROBLEMS WITH YOUR ROAD?
The Gilmer County Board of Commissioners will hold two Town Hall Style meetings to discuss your concerns about roads, and review options available for improvements.
So that all Commissioners may attend, these meetings will be Special Called Work Sessions, but the only topic will be roads, bridges and related issues.
Topics will include:
• Maintenance of gravel roads, including potholes, trenches, and ditching
• Maintenance of paved roads, including potholes and striping
• Picking up maintenance on roads that are currently not county maintained
• Mowing of roadsides, including trimming of overhanging trees and limbs
• Program to pave existing gravel roads
We encourage you to attend one or both meetings:
The first Special Called Work Session will be Wednesday, November 13th at 6pm.
The second Special Called Work Session will be Saturday, November 16th at 10am.
Both will be in the Jury Assembly Room at the Gilmer County Courthouse.
We need your input on dealing with a very serious issue for our county.