Chapter 78, Section 35 of the Code of Ordinances of Gilmer County, Georgia states that every person holding title to or possessing a mobile home/manufactured home in Gilmer County must report the location to the Gilmer County Department of Planning and Zoning, and obtain a location decal no later than May 1 of each year.
A Mobile Home Permit is required to move a mobile home/manufactured home into or within the county.
- Affidavit Licensed Mobile Home Mover/Installer (pdf)
- Affidavit Real Property Owner (pdf)
- Checklist to Obtain Mobile Home Permit (pdf)
- Application – Mobile Home Permit (pdf)
- Mobile Home Inspection Guidelines (pdf)
- Mobile Home Ordinances (pdf)
- Steps to Obtain a Mobile Home Permit (pdf)
- Inspection Form – Used Mobile Home (pdf)