Gilmer County Georgia
This position consists of customer service skills to assist residents with the disposal of household waste. Must be able to appropriately address customer issues while respecting business needs.
Directs customers to the designated receptacle to deposit the correct fee for disposal of waste. Interacts with the public regarding
Center operations and requirements:
- Responsible for internal and external maintenance and overall condition of the facility and surrounding grounds.
- Required to work in all types of weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, etc.)
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in customer service.
- Basic Math skills; adding, subtracting, multiplication, division.
- Must possess and maintain a valid State of Georgia driver’s license.
HS/GED preferred; previous customer service experience desired.
Proven ability to work well under pressure. Accept responsibility for one’s actions with honesty and integrity. Must have effective communication skills.
This is a part-time position (occasional overtime hours may be required).
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Hourly rate: $9.00
An employment application can be obtained, filled out, and dropped off at the Board of Commissioners Office, 1 Broad Street, Suite 106, Ellijay, GA 30540 Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will only be accepted as a supplement to the completed employment application.
If applying via email please email the following documents to our office:
Gilmer County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the County will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com