Gilmer County Government
Gilmer County is currently hiring for a Full-Time Golf Course Maintenance Crew Worker.
Performs manual and unskilled work for the maintenance of the golf course. Prepares and maintains golf course greens, fairways, and other golf course surfaces as required, ensuring compliance with all golfing regulations and standards. Work is physical in nature and under the direction supervision of the Golf Course Manager.
- Must be able to work weekends
- Sets up golf courses to include cutting cups, setting tees, repairing greens, raking bunkers, and mowing greens and fairways
- Maintains golf course, including bunkers, greens, driving range, and tee boxes; mows bunker faces, prunes trees, performs pest control
- Installs, maintains, and repairs irrigation systems
- Performs or oversees performance of gold cart maintenance
- Assists in special construction projects as required
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies
- Promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be reliable and punctual
- High School Diploma or GED
This is a full-time position. The hourly rate of pay for this position is $15.00 an hour.
We offer a generous benefit package including; medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability insurance, life insurance, 457b retirement account with employer match, as well as accrued paid vacation and paid sick time.
Applicants will be required to submit to a post offer Criminal History/Background check and pre-employment drug screen.
An employment application can be obtained, filled out, and dropped off at the Board of Commissioners Office, 1 Broad Street, Suite 106, Ellijay, GA 30540 Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4 pm or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will only be accepted as a supplement to the completed employment application.
If applying via email please email the following documents to our office:
Gilmer County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the County will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com