The Gilmer County Board of Commissioners has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Professional Housekeeper with integrity and attention to detail.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- A variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, and clean/stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Work quickly without compromising quality.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- Friendly Customer Service oriented.
- High School Diploma/GED
The starting salary for this position is $10.00 an hour.
Applicants will be required to submit to a post-offer Criminal History/Background check and pre-employment drug screen.
An employment application can be obtained, filled out, and dropped off at the Board of Commissioners Office, 1 Broad Street, Suite 106, Ellijay, GA 30540 Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will only be accepted as a supplement to the completed employment application.
If applying via email please email the following documents to our office:
Gilmer County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the County will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.