Gilmer County Government
Gilmer County Board of Commissioners is recruiting for a food and beverage server for the Whitepath Golf Course.
Responsibilities include, serving food and beverages to guests, check on guests’ satisfaction, and handle the payment and complaints and concerns of guests. This is a seasonal hourly part-time position. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum of One (1) year of server experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment, takes orders and delivers orders in a timely manner.
- Use proper server techniques, including responsible alcohol service.
- Provides food and beverage knowledge to guests.
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
- Able to handle cash, credit card transactions accurately.
- Check on guests’ satisfaction.
- Cleans the food and beverage service areas to ensure a clean and appealing environment.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
This is a part-time position working less than 30 hours per week. Hourly rate: $10.00.
Applicants will be required to submit to a post offer Criminal History/Background check and pre-employment drug screen.
An employment application can be obtained, filled out, and dropped off at the Board of Commissioners Office, 1 Broad Street, Suite 106, Ellijay, GA 30540 Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4 pm or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will only be accepted as a supplement to the completed employment application.
If applying via email please email the following documents to our office:
Gilmer County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the County will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com